Photovoltaic is no longer strange in our daily life, ranging from toys to solar street lamps, lighting, solar cell phone chargers, etc. now the hot thing is photovoltaic to make money. Photovoltaic power generation and photovoltaic pension appear around
us everywhere. Photovoltaic power generation system has been very mature and fully promoted and installed. The service life is more than 25 years.
Nowadays, more and more household appliances consume more and more electricity. Many enterprises consume more electricity, and the monthly electricity charge is higher. After photovoltaic power generation, there is no need to worry about the high industrial electricity price every month. Electricity here not only costs nothing, but also makes money. Let the resident families have better and more stable income projects, let the enterprise roof no longer waste, and let the enterprise have better investment return projects and real income.
Characteristics of distributed photovoltaic power generation
1. The output power is relatively small. Generally speaking, the capacity of a distributed photovoltaic power generation project is less than several kilowatts. Different from centralized power stations, the size of photovoltaic power stations has little impact on power generation efficiency, so it has little impact on its economy. The return on investment of small photovoltaic systems will not be lower than that of large ones.
2. No pollution, outstanding environmental benefits. The distributed photovoltaic power generation project has no noise and will not pollute air and water during power generation.
3. To a certain extent, it can reduce the local power shortage. However, the energy density of distributed photovoltaic power generation is relatively low. The power of distributed photovoltaic power generation system per square meter is only about 100 watts. In addition, the roof area of buildings suitable for Installing Photovoltaic modules is limited, which can not fundamentally solve the problem of power shortage.
4. Power generation and electricity consumption can coexist. The power generation of large-scale ground power station is connected to the transmission network by step-up, and only operates as a power station; Distributed photovoltaic power generation is connected to the distribution network, power generation and consumption coexist, and it is required to be consumed locally as much as possible.
Application of distributed photovoltaic power generation project
1. Industrial application
Especially in factories with large power consumption and high online power purchase, the roof area of the plant is usually large, and the roof is open and flat, which is suitable for the installation of photovoltaic arrays; At the same time, due to the large power load, distributed photovoltaic power generation can be consumed locally to offset part of the online purchase power, so as to save users' electricity charges.
2. Commercial applications
The difference between Rex and industrial zone is that commercial buildings are mostly cement roofs, which is more conducive to the installation of photovoltaic arrays, but they often have requirements for architectural aesthetics, which are installed according to the characteristics of commercial buildings, office buildings, hotels, conference centers and other service industries. The user load is generally higher during the day and lower at night, which can better match the characteristics of photovoltaic power generation.
3. Residential applications
There are a large number of available roofs in residential areas, including self owned residential roofs, vegetable greenhouses, fish ponds, etc. residential areas are often at the end of the public power grid, and the power quality is poor. The construction of distributed photovoltaic system in residential areas can improve the power guarantee rate and power quality.
The revenue of photovoltaic power generation is divided into the following modes:
1. Self generated surplus power on the Internet
Profit from distributed photovoltaic power generation = photovoltaic power generation subsidy + photovoltaic power generation self use price + residual power on grid price.
2. Full Internet access
Profit from distributed photovoltaic power generation = photovoltaic power generation subsidy + on grid power.
3. Spontaneous full use
Profit from distributed photovoltaic power generation = photovoltaic power generation subsidy + self use electricity price.